Become a Baby Massage and Yoga Instructor
Relax and Sing Baby Massage and Yoga Course is a gentle combination of baby massage, yoga, sensory stimulation, acupressure, relaxation and singing. It is so much more than a baby massage class and you can rest assured that you really don’t need to be a good singer to run these classes! We provide an MP3 download of 50 songs to accompany the parent classes and we are always adding new massage and yoga moves to the film library on our Relax & Sing Instructors Zone to keep your class content interesting for your parents and babies. You’ll find that parents will keep coming to your classes with their babies as they grow older as they love it so much! Find out what other Relax and Sing Baby Massage and Yoga Instructors say about our training here.
- 3-Day Accredited Training Course
- FEDANT Accredited
- 21 CPD Points
Discover the joy of working with parents and babies in this wonderful training course. Throughout the 3-days you will:
- explore how to give a nurturing full body massage to a baby
- enjoy fun baby yoga stretches
- use different textures to provide touch stimulation
- learn useful acupressure points for common baby ailments
- discover a series of relaxation/wellbeing exercises for parent and baby
- sing your way through the routines to wonderful nursery rhymes and lullabies with the help of our downloadable MP3 songs and online film clips
- feel confident facilitating a class of up to 11 parents and babies
- understand the needs of and how to facilitate discussion among postnatal parents
- understand how to establish and promote your business using the ready-to-go Relax & Sing marketing materials
- understand how to use the Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga Instructors Zone to make the most of your classes
Small group sizes, tailored training:
We limit this course to 8 practitioners to ensure we can tailor the course to your individual needs and experience. On the final day of the course, you will get the chance to co-facilitate a session to parents and babies in order to build your confidence.
Anyone with an interest in working with parents and babies is welcome to train with us. No previous massage experience, anatomy and physiology qualifications, or parent-baby group facilitation experience are necessary. You will learn to teach parents massage strokes and yoga stretches by demonstrating these on a doll.
Upcoming Courses in Edinburgh
- 17-19th January 2020
- 27-29th March 2020
- 29-31st May 2020
- 11-13th September 2020
- 30th October to 1st November 2020
We are happy to travel to other areas to provide this course. Please contact us for details.
The cost of the 3-day training course is £450. This includes:
- weighted baby massage demonstration doll (worth £78)
- a set of laminated bound course demonstration handouts
- one copy of the course World Lullaby CD (worth £10)
- 6 month’s free access to the Instructors Zone – an online drive with up-to-date course handouts, photos, Relax & Sing logos, a certified instructor badge, design elements, template leaflets and adverts for use on own website and promotional materials plus online streaming of the baby massage DVDs. Ongoing access is charged at £5 per month to be part of our growing network of Relax & Sing Instructors and use the branding/benefit from the ongoing training materials, songs and films and updated course content.
- as a Relax & Sing Instructor, you will also be able to give the parents attending your courses 1-month’s free access to the Relax & Sing Parents Zone where they will be able to stream all the baby massage DVDs to enjoy at home. As such you can recover the cost of your monthly Instructors Zone fee and make a profit by increasing the cost of your parent and baby classes to reflect the 1-month free Parents Zone pass.
- discounted insurance for your parent-baby classes through an industry-leading provider.
To find out more or book a place on this course, please contact using the form below.
Find out about Baby Massage & Yoga
Relax and Sing Baby Massage and Yoga is a gentle combination of baby massage, yoga, sensory stimulation, acupressure, relaxation and singing.
Find your nearest Relax and Sing Baby Massage course
Are you looking for a Relax and Sing Baby Massage and Yoga parent and baby course near you? Find your nearest instructor using our map.
What the new instructors say
Find out what new Instructors say after experiencing our Relax & Sing Training