Become a Baby Signing Instructor
Take part in our 3-day Relax & Sing Baby Signing Instructors Training to learn how to facilitate fabulous and enjoyable baby signing sessions for parents and babies aged 6 months to 2 years.
- 3-Day Training Course
- FEDANT- accredited
- 15 CPD Points
Discover the joy of working with parents and babies in this wonderful training course.
Throughout the 3-days you will:
- explore how to run baby signing sessions for parents and babies
- enjoy learning 250+ British Sign Language signs (to songs) throughout the three days
- have fun singing along to a CD of fabulous baby signing songs
- understand how to bring live music sessions to your area (as an added bonus to your classes)
- learn how to use puppets and props to delight babies
- feel confident facilitating a class of up to 12 parents and babies
- understand the needs of and how to facilitate discussion among postnatal parents
- understand how to establish and promote your business
Small group sizes, tailored training:
- We limit this course to 12 practitioners to ensure we can tailor the course to your individual needs and experience. On the final day of the course, you will get the chance to co-facilitate a session to parents and babies in order to build your confidence.
- Anyone with an interest in working with parents and babies is welcome to train with us. No previous parent-baby group facilitation experience is necessary.
Upcoming Courses in Edinburgh:
- 20-22nd September 2019
- 7-9th February 2020
We are happy to travel to other areas to provide this course. Please contact us for details.
The cost of the 3-day training course is £290. This includes:
- three days of super training in our lovely Edinburgh venue
- the chance to take part in a Relax & Sing Baby Signing session with parents and babies on the final day of the course
- a set of laminated bound course demonstration handouts
- 6-months free access to an online Instructors Zone where you can view all the DVDs to go with the songs, an A-Z of signs, and films of live sessions with parents and babies, as well as all the promotional materials you need to set up as a Relax & Sing Baby Signing Instructor. This includes design materials, parent handouts, chord sheets for live music, logos, photos, template promotional materials, promotional DVD clips for you to use on social media, resources sourcing lists for puppets and toys.
- being part of a growing network of Relax & Sing Instructors across the UK with access to updated course materials and new songs on an ongoing basis through our annual low-cost subscription and licence agreement, charged at just £5 per month with no other hidden costs.
- ongoing support as part of our Relax & Sing network.
- as a Relax & Sing Baby Signing Instructor you would be able to offer 1-month free access codes to parents attending your classes so that they can access the Parents Zone and enjoy all the DVDs for free for 1-month during your classes. As an Instructor this more than offsets your monthly £5 subscription fee to the Instructors Zone.
- a copy of the ‘Relax and Sing Baby Signing’ MP3 music download to support your training needs
- discounted insurance from an industry-leading insurance provider.
To find out more or book a place on this course, please contact us using the form below.
Find your nearest Relax and Sing Baby Massage course
Are you looking for a Relax and Sing Baby Signing parent and baby course near you? Find your nearest instructor using our map.
What the new instructors say
Find out what new Instructors say after experiencing our Relax & Sing Training